Saturday, September 16, 2006

You Know I'm a Super Cutting Edge Gadget/Technology Freak

And I think you are too. You keep coming back, don't you?

Okay, so no one has contacted me about the ultra cool Tesla Car yet but rest assured, I'll keep stating my case to Tesla Motors that this could be a mutually beneficial arrangement...

So, because you people keep coming, I have to keep writing. I want to direct your attention now to Florida. Florida has plans to vaporize their garbage, to the tune of 3,000 tons a day, and generate electricity in the process. Whoa. Love it.

Can they vaporize neighbors cause mine are making a helluva lot of noise?!

Got something cool to share? Share it, now! I hate not knowing.

Comments:
Sorry, no neighbors here. One house has been empty nearly all of the three years we've lived here. In the other is about an old lady who isn't a big partier.
 
Yes, that comment had an extra "about" in it. I'm a dolt.
 
Doh!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?