Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dear Tesla Motors

Dear Tesla Motors,

I believe in your product. I love the design. I could testify to the wonderous joy of driving a Tesla all electric car in the Middle Tennessee Market day after day while driving through three counties. Three of the wealthiest and fastest growing counties in the state of Tennessee. Those counties are Rutherford County, Davidson County and Williamson County. Did you know that Brentwood, Tennessee's Median house value was greater than $300k in 2000 according to city-data.com?

I'd like to propose that you consider allowing me to drive your Tesla car, the ultimate, multi-fuel vehicle, to and from work and around town for at least one year at no cost to me, other than the electricity required to power the vehicle, in exchange for the marketing and advertising value that you would receive and benefit from through such an arrangement. I would like the arrangement to continue beyond one year, provided you are satisfied with the results. The exposure in these markets that you would receive would be well worth the cost.

Each day I would drive through three counties to work and then those same three counties from work. You will reach the wealthiest of buyers in the Middle Tennesse Market day after day through this arrangement. I would also drive the car to and from my monthly blogger's and podcaster's meeting and any other meetings to which I am expected to attend. Furthermore, I would freely blog about the Tesla car whenever appropriate.

Consider my proposal and if interested, email me at dailydiablogger@gmail.com.

If you are interested in learning more about the all electric but multi-fuel capable vehicle by Tesla Motors, visit Tesla Motors online at www.teslamotors.com. You will be amazed.

Comments:
You go girl! Vroom! :) Good luck!
 
Can I do this in Weakley County.
Let me know.
You have officially become my agent because your good at this:)
 
I say more power to you, baby.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?