Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Freakin' Christmas - Get a Bag of Crap

Edit, Edit, Edit: The Very Lovely Jag linked to me for a list of attendees to the recent Nerd Fest that I attended. Don't go get your panties in a wad, Nerdliness is an aspiration of mine and to have been in a room full of Nerds is like being in the presence of world leaders for me. Anyway, to the point, the Lovely Jag linked to me and gave you this url. If you are looking for that list, follow me. Otherwise, want to read about the bag of crap, see below.

Well, I'm absolutely thrilled that the lovely Aunt B. linked to my laundry list of attendees at a recent nerd fest that I attended. Love you lady...

Moving on, it is Christmas Day. Are you feeling lonely? Is the sum total of recipients on your Christmas Shopping List one, and that is your cat? If so, you might like to check out Woot's offer for the day. My friends, you can have your very own bag of crap for only $1.00 plus $5.00 shipping. Woot recommends that you purchase in quantities of three to get the best deal out of shipping.

Merry Freakin Christmas.

Comments:
Merry merry beautiful one..you can link my name to anything you like!
 
Oh, how sweet. Merry Christmas to you, too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?