Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What's On Your Tube?

Well, Lost isn't on tonight and so I must fill the void with something besides sitting around on the internet... And so it was that I discovered Sleeper Cell on Showtime's on demand series.

I was feeling pretty hooked but tonight, after watching episode three and hearing my beloved group, The Distillers, I knew right then that I was hooked. Call it crazy but it resonates well with me to hear music that I actually like in a show. And the particular song, City of Angels, was, at least in my limited perception of reality, a little known song but it is the one that rocks the most.

Other shows that I am watching now or are eargerly anticipating the return of include:

Dexter
Weeds
Battle Star Galactica

What are you watching?

Comments:
I'm watching Top Chef on Bravo. I love it. And I don't cook! ha!
 
My rotation of shows: Heroes, Veronica Mars, House, Jericho, Lost, The Office, My Name is Earl, Smallville.

Add Scrubs in next week when it comes back.

Also, I like How I Met Your Mother
 
Wow. Draw the readers in talking about tv. Okay. I can handle. Love you guys and can't wait to see you Saturday.
 
I tried to watch "Dexter" but couldn't get into it.

Other than that, my stable of shows looks somewhat like Michael's, except I don't do House or Smallville.

I DO do Ugly Betty & Gray's Anatomy & Boston Legal.
 
Thanks for sharing, Kat.
 
Yep, us readers are also watchers! :) See you Saturday!
 
Well, I don't alwyas admit to Smallville since it's kind of lame sometimes..but then at times it's just beyond good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?