Monday, November 06, 2006

Too Young For Gray Hair

But I look in the mirror and there it is. Should I let it go? Should I color? Decisions, decisions. I'm not much of a girly girl. Can't wait for all the cyber/human hacking stuff because I want new knees, new hips, new low acid producing stomach and better eyes.

Speaking of hacking, have you heard about the creator of Dilbert? He suffered from a condition which caused him to lose the ability to speak but he now is in the process of rehabilitating himself and if I have the story correct, he is the first person ever who has suffered from this condition to do this.

Good stuff!

Comments:
That's why I love my highlights. You can't see the gray in my hair now over the blond. :) I am proud of my gray hair, though.
 
Your hair is lovely.
 
I grew up blonde. Now my hair is dirty ash blondey sort of brown.
The gray is sneaking in.
When I dye or put highlights in my hair, it has the consistancy of half-eaten slobbery straw in a sheep pasture.
I'm just going to have to live with it, I guess.
I think it's because my hair is so curly.
 
I love your hair color. I'm going to end up looking like the bride of Frankenstein with about 200 extra pounds.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?