Saturday, November 11, 2006

Still Not Done: My Official 2006 Christmas Wish List

I've added more stuff. I'm a big kid at heart, really. If there is anyone out there with more money than they can spend here are a few ideas for you. Spend a little of that expendable dough on me... I'm begging, I know.
1. The Slingbox


2. CityKitti


3. The Game Formerly Known As Deflexion


4. The Roomba (Yes, I'd even take it remanufactured)


5. The Scooba


6. This Cordless Phone Set. It's so cool that it only requires one phone jack. This works really well for those who have Vonage like I do.


7. I WANT BOB!


8. Home Security


Comments:
The Roomba is totally worth it.

I've never used a Scooba, so I can't testify to that, but as much as I've loved my Roombas, I can totally give those puppies two thumbs-up.
 
Alrightie. I hear they are a load of fun with animals, too.
 
Let me know how the kitty potty training goes. It may well be worth an investment!
 
Will do. That is about $50 less than the other system that I wanted to get. I has 4 reviews and all of them are spectacular.
 
Thanx for that list..heres some more..if you wanna check out for some more out of the box gift ideas..you can just dig into my Holiday Blog...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?