Monday, November 13, 2006

On Skype

I've got Vonage and it works well. I'm pleased about the low prices that I get. I'm also a Google lover and try to stay on top of all things Google. Yesterday I was alerted that there was new software to download by my Google updater. Come to find out it was Skype. Now, I had been thinking about adding Skype to my toolkit but it was conveniently laid before me by my beloved Google.

But my mind now ponders, what is the advantage to Google to include that as a downloadable application? Doesn't Ebay own Skype? Where does this lead and what does the future hold, I wonder. I must have missed the discussion on Google/Skype for surely there must be one... there's always a story.

So, I've downloaded the Skype and tried to go through the set up but seem to be lacking the test link. Anyway, do you use Skype? I need to add some contacts! I was also in Office Depot today and saw the Skype Cordless phone. Oooohhhhhh....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?