Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Google: Still Around After The Holocaust

Oh crap. As you may recall from earlier posts that I:

1. Have been watching some tv but I didn't tell you that I've been diggin' on Jericho
2. Love Google

Well, I nearly choked on this episode when at the last the FBI agent was contacted about lying when lo and behold Google Earth pops up on his computer. Google is still around after the holocaust. And, they're working with Nasa and, apparently, the FBI. Woo Whoo! Go Google.

I'm a freak.

Comments:
LOL! That's funny! Yay Google!
 
Of all the things to notice.
 
Jericho is like the potato chips of serialized TV...it's fine while you're watching it, but when you're done, you still feel hollow and empty and you've got greasy fingers. LOL
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?