Monday, October 02, 2006

Testing for My Red Belt Soon

I'm testing for my red belt on October 20th. I have been working very hard to get myself in the condition I need to be in. I've been doing push ups and trying to get myself to the point where I can do knuckle push ups. I've been trying to toughen up my knuckles by dragging them along surfaces that I walk past whenever I can. I do this because I know that the punch break is coming and I must have the psychological confidence to put my fist through a board. I'm pretty sure that I have the power but where the mind won't go, neither will the body, or at least in my case.

If I continue to demonstrate to myself that I can put my knuckles through such rigors, I think I can successfuly break my board.

I'll be in class a lot between now and October 20th.

Comments:
You CAN and WILL do it! Yep. I'm sure of it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?