Saturday, September 16, 2006

This Dude Made Me Do This:


buy one.

I went to the WKRN blogger's meeting last weekend and met this guy, Michael Rosenblum. He has put a spell on me. When I first saw him I was like, who the heck is this dude all walking around in black in the early hours of the day? He just had an aire about him this caused him to stand apart from the crowd. I don't think it was his clothing. I think it was something else. Perhaps he serves an evil master?

I sat in the front row of the room (though I had not intended to) and found myself nodding and bobbing my head to practically everything he said and laughing like a giddy school girl. How embarrasing. But he totally rocked.

I left feeling very much inspired. Not create news but to simply create. Creation is... the proof of life, I think.

http://www.rosenblumtv.com/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?