Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Where Does The Time Go?

Okay...

I'm on vacation this week. My seven year old son wants to go to play tennis. I will be taking him shortly. Since I've been gone, a young girl by the name of Analyce Guerra came up missing from my apartment complex. It was completely surreal. She's not yet been found. There are rumors that are circulating as to what happened to the little girl but I feel pretty confident that the child was taken by someone that the family knows...

I've also traveled recently to Colorado. My GOD... There is a God. You are certain of that when you see Colorado. Not Denver, now. You can see the mountain range from Denver but Denver is suprisingly flat. I went to Keystone and spoke at a recent convention. It is my five year plan to move to Colorado. I left my heart there.

I've stopped working so many long hours, thank goodness. I should have a little more time to blog now. I have many things going on with karate, kids, work, and I'm trying to learn Mandarin Chinese. I'm currently reading a book on RSS/Atom programming. I also recently downloaded MoreMotion Web Express.

It has been a difficult time around here, financially speaking. My husband hasn't been working and is finally getting back to work. So, support your Comment Tater. If you plan to order anything from Amazon, please click on my Amazon link and make your purchase through my link. If you know of any other good revenue generating methods, let's talk turkey, chicken.

I also finally made the short trip over to MIT OpenCourseWare. Continuous education is something of which I am truly passionate about. I'm always seeking the most cost effective (free) way to learn something. They have made a small selection of complete audio and video lectures available. Way to go, MIT.

Well, I'll sign off for now. Good to chat with you guys again. Give me a shout.

Comments:
Glad to hear from you girl! I'm getting ready to head to DC in the morning, not as nice as Colorado but there ya go. I LOVED Colorado when I was there last year. I went to Estes Park and it was wonderful.
 
What you doing in DC?
 
Where you been, lady?

Good to see you back up and running. Thanks for the well wishes!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?