Friday, June 23, 2006

More on Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

I continue to listen to the Rich Dad's Guide to Investing and am really beginning to feel like I can be rich. I find that I do think like a rich person, more so than an employee. Those are people in the E quadrant and I need to be in the B quandrant. That is the quandrant of Business owner. This will allow me to gain the experience necessary to become the kind of investor that will allow me to become truly wealthy.

Anyway, later in the cd, there will be more discussion on what a person can do when they have no money. But for now, here are some very interesting ideas on the subject. The excerpt below is taken from Ask MetaFilter:
  • Selling used underwear on ebay - (techincally illegal by the rules)
  • Entering competitions untll i win something and selling it
  • Standing on a street with a sign saying "I can read your mind for 20pence" and do one of those cheasy "pick a number betweeen 1 and 10" games (its busking so maybe illegal)
  • Finding a loose brick on the road and selling it as a door stop (c0uld be illegal but who knows) - and who the hell is going to buy it
  • Setting up a speed dating night by approaching people and asking for money down before sorting it out with the venue (risky but very cheeky - and a lot of work.
  • Stand outside a celebrity venue and ask for someones autography and then sell it.
Have you any ideas for becoming wealthy with very little, if no money?

And, oh my gosh, I really wanted to get that Rich Dad, Poor Dad Board Game but look at how expensive it is.






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?