Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm a Tightwad Freak

I hate to see my electric bill. I hate to see my gas bill. I'm totally about energy efficient homes.

I know I've put pictures and links to the monolithic dome homes on my sites before but, really, not only are they gorgeous (in my twisted opinion) but they are energy efficient, too. Not ready for the round look? Read this article about this family that didn't pay a cent for utilities for two months. Oh, and by the way, doesn't Johnny Depp look smoking hot here?


Comments:
So it looks like we can actually lessen our dependency on oil and other energy sources. Maybe our government needs to give more incentives to these types of businesses rather than pouring money into Haliburton.

And yes, let's hang by the pool! I'm soooo ready!
 
Let's talk Turkey, chicken. I go to karate tomorrow, free on Friday and Saturday afternoon and Sunday but not sure just now until those days...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?