Saturday, June 17, 2006

Crappy Slappy!

Well, I did not win the lottery. Didn't even get $2 out of 20 lines.

I was going to buy me a ranch in Colorado and build my monolithic dome home. I was thinking of bamboo flooring. I wanted an indoor pool and I was going to move my whole family up to the Family compound. I just met my dad a couple years ago and my sister. It would have been sweet.



What my Monolithic Dome Home might have looked like.

I'll keep trying to make my fortunes some other way. And keep playing the lottery.

**Edit, Edit, Edit**
This is what my Monolithic Dome Home would've looked like.


Comments:
If I won a lottery, I'd pick a mansion to live in with a couple dozen housekeepers, cooks, etc. Dang!
 
I'd have separate quarters for such. I'd still be as frugual as possible to an extent. I would certainly want to make my money work for me. I know that property taxes can be a big drain so I wouldn't want to find myself in a position down the road where I couldn't afford to pay it. I would want to protect that investment for my kids.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?