Friday, June 16, 2006

$10 Can Make Me Holler!

Three co-workers and I went in together and bought 20 lines on the powerball jackpot. For $40, total, we purchased 20 powerplay lines.

If I disappear... you know why.

My husband wants to move to Amsterdam. I'm okay with visiting but I'm in love with Colorado. No humidity, no snakes, no mosquitoes... what's not to love about that? The jackpot is up to $100 Million. Split between the four of us, that is somewhere around $17 Million dollars after taxes I do suppose. I've offered to divorce my husband and give him his share. Will he go?

Oh, man, I'm totally going to build my monolithic dome. I will most definitely invest. I'm taking donations, if you want to support my dream ;).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?