Saturday, January 14, 2006

This is Rich...

Tip of the Hat to About to be Brilliant for turning me on to this.

I wasn't going to post anymore as I was about out the door but took a momentary diversion into fun. Check out this site called Gizoogle for some fun and friviolity on your site or someone else's. I translated my article on Oprah Winfrey Elementary into some Snoop type language, which, by the way, I am completely distraught that my beloved Jon Stewart hasn't commented yet... Anyway, feast your eyes on this treat:

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oprah Winfrey Elementary School?

Could it be T-H-to-tha-izzat two ladies from Middle Tennessee might be succesful in they endeavor ta name an elementary schoo` motherfucka TV n Fiznilm game Oprah Winfrey ?

C-H-to-tha-izzeck out tha post frizzay Bad Bad Ivy saggin' tha nam'n of a schoo` in a ghetto called La Vergne in Tennessee . Boo-Yaa!. They're quite serious, mind you, though I F-U-Double-Lizzy expect ta see this mocked on The Daily Shizzow wit Jon Stewart orThe Colbert Report . I can hizzy Stephen say'n he is putt'n you on notice, La Vergne.

Jon, if you're hatin' this, I'm putt'n you on notice - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU... Oh, n Stephen, you're pretty hot yoself.

Tags:;;;;;;

Oh, and by the way, my whole site, translated, can be seen here. I'm known as the Comment Hustla.

Comments:
I tranzilated three wedding invitations with the names of us pals all getting married this year and sent it out. One of my friends works in a bank and about had an aneurysm trying not to laugh in a customer's face as she read it. Hilarious stuff, that gizoogle.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?