Monday, January 23, 2006

Shaolin Soccer

I'm watching Shaolin Soccer on Comcast On Demand. It is quite funny... I believe it to be produced by the same poepole who did Kung Fu Hustle (which I can't wait to see - On Demand).

As a student of the Martial Arts, I can watch this movie and appreciate it on many levels. Not only is this movie funny as heck, it also has some very beautifully choreographed martial arts scenes.

For me, Martial Arts is about more than self defense, though that is a huge benefit. In my opinion, Martial Arts is a practice of self discipline but it is also a way for me to fully engage my mind and body in something artistic.

I highly recommend studying some form of Martial Arts to everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?