Wednesday, January 25, 2006

On Being Googled

Today I was taken somewhat aback. I've Google'd people before but don't think I've ever known that I, myself, have been Google'd. So, today, I'm checking some log files when I notice a query string from Google which contained "[my first name] [my last name]" "[company that I work for name]" and I'm thinking, "Oh, crap! They've found me!"...

Okay, so maybe not that paranoid but it does make the hair on your arms stand up and is a little disconcerting when you actually know someone out there knows your first name and last name, they know where you work and they are searching for you!

Probably nothing. Probably someone searching for my direct phone number. But still.

Anywho... How are you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?