Monday, January 02, 2006

Like a Wild Animal, I've Been Tagged

Unlike my friend Ivy, I hate to be tagged. So now that has been said, I will probably be tagged more often. Why do I hate to be tagged? It forces me to write, number one and then it forces me to write about things of which I really care not to write. I like it to flow naturally and at my will.

Anyway, I've been tagged and far be it from me to stopped the fun and frivolity.

So, according to Ivy, the game is a game of fours. You list four this, four that.

Four jobs I've had in my life: Crane operator, rigger, signalman, file clerk.

Four movies that I could watch over and over again (give me a break, after you watch something three of four times - blah): Quills, Rocky Horror Picture Show (Is anyone up for a field trip?), 1776, Amelie.

Four places that I've lived: Baltimore, Kings Bay, St. Louis, Greenbrier.

Four TV shows I love to watch: How its Made, Going Tribal, Survivorman, Flip this House.

Four places I've been on vacation: Gatlinburg, St. Louis, Kentucky, Home.

Four websites I visit daily: Statcounter, Bloglines, Google, Comment Tater.

Four of my favorite foods: Sushi, Fried Chicken, Chocolate, Cream Cheese.

Four places I'd rather be: Amsterdam, Yukon, Denmark, Gatlinburg.

Four albums I can't live without: Hollywood Potato Chip, Sing Sing Death House, Sister Hazel, Flood.

Four people I'll tag to play this game: This is hard because most everyone I know has been tagged but - House Trained Llamas, Salem's Lots, Kathy, KornKob (welcome to my world, sis).

Why Ivy had to tag five people is beyond me... Makes it more difficult when there is a smaller pool of bloggers from which to choose.

Comments:
I love Amelie. How could I forget Amelie?
 
bwaaaahahahahaha...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?