Monday, December 19, 2005

Recent Blogger and Podcaster Meet Up

I attended a meeting of the Rutherford County Blogger and Podcaster's recently and I must say that those characters are a hoot... Anyway, Bad Bad Ivy has got one helluva idea. Seems she is feeling quite creative and suggested we have a Celebrity Blogger Smack Down... All proceeds to go to charity, of course.

I won't tell you which local blogger certain folks wanted in the middle of a cage fight. I wonder if John would be like the Emcee dude, or whatever he is called.

You read it here first.

Comments:
not that I'm not grateful for the 'name check' but you've linked my name to the wrong site. I'm salemslots.blogpot.com.

Having said that, I'd love to emcee..
 
Dude, thanks.
 
I realize that it is so sad for people to click on their own links in somebody elses post, but I've done it again and this time we're missing the 's' in blogspot. it wouldn't bother me so much, but I really hate the sites that you have accidentally linked me with!

thanks...
 
I click on my own links in posts all the time! Not just because I wanna make sure they spelled it right, but because it always makes me happy to go see my site! /nerd
 
Yeah, yeah yeah... I know all this, stop riding me. I was at work trying to fix it and answer phones and shit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?