Monday, December 12, 2005

Firefox 1.5 Rocks

I have this laptop that I haven't used because without access to the internet, it was rendered very much useless. Well, as I may have previously mentioned, I set up a wireless network in my house, and got my laptop up and running.

I've since been installing all the necessary software the I think I need: Open Office, NVU, Firefox, IPodder and the necessary firewall and virus softwares, etc.

I have to tell you, in case you don't know, Firefox Rocks! These extensions are... OMG... fantastic. I highly recommend RUSure, and Image Zoom. I think I could have downloaded for an hour or more and really had to pry myself away from all the great extensions there were to make my life easier. I am so keen on the dictionary extensions, too. Check out Firefox 1.5.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?