Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Shout Out To Taco Bell

I must give a shout out to the Taco Bell on Cason Lane in Murfreesboro. I left something there of great value. I thought, surely no one has turned it in. I called the Taco Bell on Cason Lane and they did have it . I spoke to Michelle Hathaway there and thanked her many times for holding it for me. I have to thank whomever found it and turned it in as well. I don't know who that was but my sincerest appreciation to you for turning that in. That is practically unheard of these days.

So, next time you are in Murfreesboro, TN, be sure to stop by the Taco Bell on Cason lane and let Michelle Hathaway know that the Comment Tater thinks her team is a great bunch of folk.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?