Tuesday, October 04, 2005

No, No! Today, Google Earth - Tomorrow, Google Mars

I had to laugh today when I read a post with the title, First Google Earth, Now Google Sun. How closely it resembled a previous post of mine in which I declared, today, Google Earth - tomorrow, Google Mars!

Of course the article was talking about Google and Sun's announcement to partner on making OpenOffice.org more widely available, which I already have - yea! I both love and fear Google. I feel excited about what they are getting into and I can tell that those fellows that started the company feel the same way. They have vision. I think their pursuits are the kind that give you goose bumps. Those experiences are those that we should live for and so few will ever have! Go Google, change the world!

Tags: ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?